Re: [opensuse] 10.1 Beta statement question
  • From: Marcel Hilzinger <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:22:29 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006 20:59 schrieb houghi:
> In the Beta 3 anouncement it says:
>
> [...] is designed for individuals looking to work with [...]
>
> Does this mean it is directed only at persons and not inteded for
> companies or the like, or am I reading to much into it?
Betas usually are not stable. Companies normaly (should) use stable software.
That's why betas are never intended for companies, and there used to be a big
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK in YaST.

The above sentence -- if I understand it right -- means: If you plan to use
SL 10.1 for private work or home entertainment, have a look at beta3 because
it's quite stable and has some cool features for home users.

That's all folks :-)

--
Üdvözlettel -- Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Marcel Hilzinger