Re: [opensuse] italian mailing list
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:12:01 +0100
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006 10:29 schrieb Sonja Krause-Harder:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:40:31AM +0100, Marco Castellani wrote:
> > just a line to tell you that it would be nice to have an italian
> > mailing list connected in some way with the wiki pages on opensuse.
> >
> > Let's see what the opensuse team tell us... ;)
>
> The opensuse team asks the opensuse mailing list what they think
> about it ;-)
>
> Wouldn't it be nicer to have an opensuse-it@xxxxxxxxxxxx mailing
> list?
>
> I'll put it on the agenda for the next meeting.

(but won't understand the mails ;-)

However, the list name is related to what should be handled on this
list.
- If it is planned as a list related to the openSUSE _project_, the
adress @opensuse.org is fine.
- If it is planned as "end user" list, maybe it should better be
suse-linux-it@xxxxxxxx [1]

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] Or are there any plans to migrate the lists @suse.com to
opensuse.org? In this case, forget my mail ;-)
--
An Standart (z.B. auf einem Bein stehend) halte ich relativ wenig fuer
falsch. Das Wort wird nur sehr haeufig verwechselt mit Standard.

< Previous Next >