How to? - Doing a clean install from multiple sources simultaneously
  • From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:15:11 +0530
This question seems quite similar to lots of other questions I've seen, but I
believe this is different -

I have the SUSE 10.0 GM DVD with me (both on disc and as ISO on HDD) and I've
downloaded KDE 3.5 and OOo 2.00.

For some reasons I would like to do a clean install after wiping my root
partition (home is separate). But I don't want to install KDE 3.41 which came
with SUSE 10 (IIRC). Same goes for OOo.

Or will you just say "install whatever comes with SUSE 10.0 and then upgrade
from your local RPMs"?

Shriramana.