Gnome keyboard configuration for multi channel sound card.
  • From: Shibu Basheer <shibub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:26:10 -0400
Hi,

I am trying to configure the volume keys of my keyboard to control volume on
Maudio 7.1 sound card. In gnome desktop preferences --> Key board
shortcuts, I've set up volume up and down as XF86AudioLowerVolume and
XF86AudioRaiseVolume respectively. Similarly, mute button as
XF86AudioRaiseMute.

Problem is that these keys only work for one channel (right speaker). I
would like to setup 2 channels (Right and Left) to be controlled by these
keys. Where would I make appropriate configurations?

Thank you!
SB.
  • No further messages