Re: [SLE] OT: Switch settings for a COMPAQ 1400 VA UPS unit?
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:47:29 +0100
On Thursday 01 December 2005 08:43, Per Jessen wrote:
> Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > The markings on the back says;
> >
> > DELTEC A Fiskars Company
> > Type: PRA 1400i
> > Part no: 142228-005
> > Serial no: A00269932
>
> So DELTEC was a Compaq OEM supplier. Fiskars apparently sold DELTEC to
> Exide around 1996, so maybe www.exide.com can help? I've seen a number
> of references to a manual in MSWORD format, but the actual page is
> gone.
> http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~csanders/deltec.doc ...
>
> Doesn't the box have a Compaq part#? That's often a good way of getting
> hold of Compaq documentation.
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich
>

> --
> http://www.spamchek.ch/ - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.
> Sign up before Dec31, and we'll waive the setup fee!
>

> --

I tried that very page just prior to sending the mail..
It gives a

"The page you are looking for cannot be found.

There is nothing on this server at that address. The page you are looking for
may have moved. Please check the address and try again."

I tried looking at Compaq's pages too. But they are a bitch finding anything
on...

         /Rikard

email   : rikard.j@xxxxxxxxxx
web     : http://www.rikjoh.com
mob     : +46 (0)736 19 76 25
< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >