YaST "system services" hangs
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:31:15 -0600
When I bring up the "System Services" item (runlevels) in YaST, he hangs
when he gets to cron. This is during the initialization, when the
"Enabled" column is being populated (i.e. changed from "???" to "Yes"
or either "No"). Cron is running and can be restarted with "rccron
restart" (I put an entry in the crontab and it went off).

Anybody know how I can fix this?

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
"You may think this is the finest pearl
But it's only cardboard balls, seamed in glue
Overwhelming technique; done through diligence"
-Captain Beefheart, "Best Batch Yet"

  • No further messages