KMail 1.9 - SMTP authorization failed - please help
  • From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:24:16 +0530
Please advise me what to do - I am completely stumped (details below):

---------------------------------
Sending failed:
Authorization failed, An error occured during authentication: SASL(-4): no
mechanism available: No worthy mechs found authentication not supported
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
The following transport protocol was used:
GMail

Please tell me whether I am doing anything wrong? I reinstalled SUSE
and then KDE 3.5 on top of it. After that I have this problem. Before
that, no problem.

Shriramana Sharma.