Re: [SLE] KDE 3.5 in SUSE 9.1
  • From: Benjamí Villoslada <benjami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:37:38 +0100
El Dijous, 1 de Desembre de 2005 21:24, Sunny va escriure:
> I did it using apt.
>
> Anyway, Paul, do you have any font problems after that upgrade? My KDE
> now behaves very strange. It can not pick the highest resolution set
> in X.

Seems that the problem (with my keept back packets) is because the new KDE 3.5
works with xorg instead of xfree86. I'm running xfree86. The change is
easy, without problems? I use nVidia with the proprietary drivers, that are
a headache :(

I've seen similar font problems with Kubuntu. Maybe this solution works for
SUSE: http://kudos.berlios.de/kf/kf1.html#setxdpi

If you solve the problem, maybe I get courage and switch to xorg :)

--
Benjamí
http://weblog.bitassa.net

.