SSH issue
  • From: Donald Musser <dmjmusser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:46:52 -0500
Well, this is not really a "huge" issue, since it doesn't prevent me from
SSHing into my server; it's just one more button I have to press.

I just installed SuSe 10.0 yesterday on one of my servers and things are
working pretty okay (I'm about to get Samba going for a PDC, if I can). I
have, however, discovered something interesting. I try to SSH into my server
from my desktop, and I get the message "Enter Your Authentication Response"
and a text box to enter my password, which is all fine and dandy. But when I
hit OK afterwards, another box appears, stating (once again) "Enter Your
Authentication Response." This time, however, there is no text box into
which I may enter a password, so I simply hit OK again and I'm into the
system. Anyone know why this is happening?

-Myles