Re: [SLE] KDE 3.5 in SuSE 10.0 Eval.
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:24:46 +0100
Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Fri December 2 2005 11:50 am, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
They are BLUE and as such they should be upgradeable. But how do I
upgrade it with Yast ?.

Erik
Think I fund it. Rightclick and choose upgrade ?
YES!!
remember, keep it small, don't do them all at one time.

THANKS !!, I really have learnt somehting today, that I wans't aware of.
Ok about not to do a huge job on one time.

Thanks for having learnt me all that excellent stuff.

I also right_click and choose update on BLUE lines ?.

Enjoy the weekend