Re: [SLE] KDE 3.5 in SuSE 10.0 Eval.
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:08:03 +0100
Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Fri December 2 2005 1:24 pm, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
THANKS !!, I really have learnt somehting today, that I wans't aware
of. Ok about not to do a huge job on one time.

that's what this list is for, to help people! I am just returning the favor!

Thanks again Paul.

I also right_click and choose update on BLUE lines ?.

you can right click, or just click the box until the lightening bolt appears. Every time you click the box it changes. It cycles through the options you have- trashcan, update, lock.
Ok, then its at least ok, what I'm doing too.

Enjoy the weekend

you to!!

Thanks!

Erik