Re: [SLE] Making DVD
  • From: Joseph Loo <jloo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:59:59 -0800
I had a friend who is haing the same problem as I am having in the windows world. I lent him one of mine USB DVD player. It worked before. I have to wait until he returns it and try to see if that it works with it. I am beginning to suspect part of the problem is that it is using the Ide drivers. I believe under 9.3, the drives used the scsi version. If I use the USB version, I believe, it will be scsi version. I shall find out next week.