Re: [SLE] Problem with list?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:06:01 -0500
* Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-30-05 21:34]:
> I have been having same problems. I filed a compllant and feedback. Go
> to http://www.suse.com/en/company/suse/contact/

Which *is* the proper location for help with the *package*.

> And file the forms via a we browser. Maybe if enough people complin,
> they will fix it.

Complaining about road maintenance in Chicago to the government of
Los Angles will probably do little good. Similarly complaining to the
product people of SuSE about problems on the mailing list might take
years, if ever, to resolve.

At the bottom of every post on the list is a trailer with informative
lines. Two particular lines which provide the proper location for you
to lodge your complaint or problem are provided:

The proper location for problems with the list mail is:
Henne Vogelstang <suse-linux-e-owner@xxxxxxxx>
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery