Re: FW: [SLE] rejected email to list
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 07:34:10 -0700

Art:

I have 2 Wan connections, DSL and Cable Modem. I am only registered on
suse-linux-e through the DSL. My From address in my mail client is set to
my DSL address (jgregw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). If I switch to Cable Modem and post
to the list from there, I get what you're showing here. In that case, the
email is originating from the cable modem network but using the DSL SMTP
(and DSL account email address). For some reason, suse-linux-e doesn't like
mail that is sent through an SMTP that is on a different network from where
the originating mail comes from.

Greg Wallace

I tried also from the comcast webmail,, still rejected even without the other info in the eaders.

Art

< Previous Next >
List Navigation