Re: [SLE] Dead Linux machines
  • From: Nick Jones <nickj6282@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/kopp/apjemp.html

<http://Www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/nuke-effects.htm>

> Nuclear Weapon EMP Effects
>
> http://www.fas.org/nuke/intro/nuke/emp.htm
>

> Electromagnetic Pulse

http://www.physics.northwestern.edu/classes/2001Fall/Phyx135-2/19/emp.htm

Please keep your fear-mongering on the lists that
support such BS. I, for one, don't care to hear it.