Re: [SLE] Dead Linux machines
  • From: "Theo v. Werkhoven" <twe-suse.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:01:22 +0200
Sat, 02 Jul 2005, by robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx:

> I like that "claimer", I might steal it O:-) - but I'm interested in some
> other thing, those gpg headers of yours:

> Do you mean that that header includes a gpg signature of your mail
> contents? What can we use the check it? I have tried Pine, Balsa, Mozilla,
> and kmail: none mentions anything about it. :-?

I used to sign with GPG, but I'm not really convinced anymore that
it is a usefull thing on mailinglist, so I stopped doing that.
However, if someone wants to send me an encrypted mail for any
reason, he or she can still find the neccessary info in my headers
to do so.

Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E. + ICQ: 277217131