Re: [SLE] Mail routing suggestion?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:38:51 -0700
On 7/2/05, Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Setting a mail server up on OSX is really an OSX topic, frankly, you will
> probably get more accurate and better advise from an OSX list than a SuSE
> list for the setup on that machine.

You might want to give a look to Postfix Enabler for OS X. It's a nice
UI frontend setup tool for OS X. Normally you'd get something like
this with the server edition but the workstation has no such thing. It
can edit all the files and whatnot for OS X so that PF behaves.

It's shareware so it's $10 but WTF.. that's not that much to have tthe
ease of use of the UI. You can also edit the files manually which is
what did under 10.2 and 10.3. I'm just becoming lazy in my old age. :)

http://www.cutedgesystems.com/software/PostfixEnabler/index.html

- Ben
--
"There is no need to teach that stars can fall out of the sky
and land on a flat Earth in order to defend religious faith."

< Previous Next >