My mouse configuration makes me desperate
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:11:37 +0700
On my Suse 9.3 with the latest KDE I have trouble with my mouse.
Have just replaced a defect PS2 mouse with a serial wheel mouse.
Going to Yast the instalation is just a jiffy but!
Every time I reboot (blackout and such) the mouse pointer is somewhere fixed
on the screen and I have to reuse Yast in order to get a usable mouse.
For some programs like Mplayer who tend to over-use my CPU I normally use
Icewm as Windows. Going from KDE to Icewm I loose the mouse again.
How can I get the mouse configuration stable.