Re: [SLE] Help with NFS
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:56:54 -0600
You may be onto something. I cannot ping from either host to the other.
(By the way, linux is the client & toshiba is the server.) For example:

ping linux (from toshiba) results in error:

unknown host linux

I get a similar response in the other direction.

Assuming that I have a problem on my DNS or my host tables, how do I
determine which and, more importantly, how do I fix it. If possible, I
would like to fix it using YaST but I can use the cli if necessary.

Don Henson

--
Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network