Re: [SLE] Does anybody know if this system will work with SuSE 9.3?
  • From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:23:46 +0200
On 7/25/05, Gil Weber <gil@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I need to get a new pooter for my wife. Noticed this one
> available from Newegg.com and was wondering if the components are compatable
> with SuSE 9.3.
>
> Unfortunately Newegg provides absolutely no technical support and can't answer
> questions about anything! :o(
>
> Price is $1449.00. I know the video card alone is $360.
>
> Particularly concerned about the motherboard and SATA drive.
>
> Opinions?
> Thanks
> Gil

If Newegg won't answer your questions before they have your money, how
do you think dealing with problems AFTER they have your money will be?
I wouldn't buy from a company that provides absolutly zero tech
support.

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/389/osbourne_ozzy.php
Osbourne, Ozzy Song Lyrics