Re: [SLE] Does anybody know if this system will work with SuSE 9.3?
** Reply to message from Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> on Tue, 26 Jul 2005
15:39:35 +0200

> > > Unfortunately Newegg provides absolutely no technical support and can't answer
> > > questions about anything! :o(
>
> That's a scary thought....

(snips)

> I'd be a bit concerned about the total lack of hardware support
> though. Is that lack of support, or "Oh my God he said the 'L'
> word!!!" lack of support?

Clayton, thanks for the reply. The total lack of support is total lack of
support. They only take orders. All technical questions must be directed to the
manufacturer of each board or device. It's not the "L" word; rather they
provide no support what-so-ever. :o(

Gil