Re: [SLE] Console and X-term differences??
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:20:43 -0400
> From: "Jerry Feldman" <gaf@xxxxxxx>
> >On Tuesday 26 July 2005 4:34 pm, david rankin wrote:
> >
> >>Thanks Jerry!
> >You are Welcome since I am a former neighbor (eg. New Orleans - Tulane)
> >and

I have friends from there, they say it's a great place to live. The only
reaosn I couldn't live there, is the storms. I hate storms, and heat.

> >I know where Nacogdoches is :-)
> >

> Tis a small world indeed......

No one seems to be from Michigan here ;)

Anyway, I think the answer given was a good one, KDE wanted Unix to be
easier to use (And I might add, SUSE was one of the reasons KDE made it off
the ground and they are thanked by KDE on the KDE page).

This question if it's interesting to you, is a very large area.

Eterm is from Enlightenemnt even though it doesn't HAVE to be used there
(It's one of my fav terminal applications) and Wterm which is used a lot on
WindowMaker and is another nice one.