Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2 print through kprinter?
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:49:19 +0200
Carlos F Lange wrote:

I think I looked now through all the menu items, all the Option

I don't know how you did install this. in fact, there no ooo
2.0 yet. last one is 1.9.118

the official archive (see your best mirror) is made of very
ugly rpm's.

very ugly for there is no master rpm, one must choose
randomly :-)

sorry, I installed this only on my Mandrake station, not on
suse one, but sould be equal.

untar the rpm's, select this directory in source config with
yast and the rpm should show in yast, searching 1.9.118.

select all and any of them _except_ select only on menu rpm
(I presume SuSE one).? With this you get menu entries.

install. Installati IS made in /opt.

spadmin is in the subdir program.

If one run it as user, it runs only soffice. but if you
switche to root (su) ./spadmin gives you the printer config

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net