Problem with Ant/Antelope in JEdit
  • From: "Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D." <s.molnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:00:33 -0400
I am attempting to install the Antelope plugin in JEdit. Actually the
installation of the plugin isn't the problem. Rather configuring the plugin
after installation is the problem.

The configuration procedure for the Antelope plugin requires the location of
Ant. Ant is installed on my 9.3 partition in /usr/bin. Because the
permissions on /usr/bin are root/root the configuration process doesn't see
the executables.

How do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry Stochastic and multivariant

  • No further messages