Re: [SLE] returned mail
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:14:33 -0400
Ken Schneider wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else getting these:

This is the Postfix program at host linux.local.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<gbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: host localhost[127.0.0.1] said: 451
4.5.0 Error
in processing, id=02960-01, virus_scan FAILED: NO VIRUS SCANNERS
AVAILABLE

I'm getting them too. It looks like gbrown is providing a bogus address, which the mail servers are choking on.