Re: [SLE] Video Cards w/ DVI
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:03:57 -0500

Oops. I should have updated this post.

Now I need a DVI KVM switch with USB support and at least three ports...

You can also use the dvi to svg adapter to use the old cables til you find one you want that takes dvi. I'm in same boat an need a kvm with dvi . If you find one I would like to know where an what brand if you do not mind.
My aoc monitor I have ( flat screen) has both type of cable imputs so im still using the old one for now til i find a new kvm with dvi.

jack