Re: [SLE] 9.3 Review
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 21:45:19 -0500
At 06:33 PM 5/3/2005, Fred A. Miller wrote:

Well, I'm about as "bleeding edge" as it can get here with this new box. I did
have to add a PCI sound card, but the SATA and all the rest of the "goodies"
was seen and installed during the inital install. I did have a glitch with
sound, but I think that is a permissions thing that SUSE just hasn't fixed
yet.

Hey fred care to tell us what your bleeding edge hardware you have runnng there. I'm in market for some new stuff for a machine for server at home

thanks

jack

< Previous Next >