Re: [SLE] Re: Returned mail: User unknown
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:15:08 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yeah, I'm getting them too. Some of the bounced emails are from a
while ago, not just the past few days. That's the weird part. All the
bounces I've gotten are from March. Although, that's the last time I
posted to this list.

Be patient, you'll get them all - the ยท$$%&/&%$ is still bouncing back every single mail from the list since february, and that's a lot of work for a single missconfigured MTA!

Bwa ha ha!! Now, that's a happy thought! At least I haven't received any more bounces for two hours now. And I was really curious too, if the header_checks I set would work.

Sandy

< Previous Next >