Re: [SLE] Re: Strange mail error message from this list
  • From: Martin Deppe <Martin.Deppe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:31:00 +0200
Sandy Drobic wrote:

C. Richard Matson wrote:

I got a bunch, one from back in February. The ISP must have just woke up to the fact that e-mail is no longer valid. Maybe the list maintainer can remove the address from the list. Rich

I think the list owner has already received more than one request to do so, I know of at least one other aside from my own.
The mailserver admin probably only noticed this morning that his mailserver had a seriously packed queue and tried to flush all of them. (^-^)

Sandy

Yeah, yesterday I got 5 of them, today at about 12:00 I got another 6 and just 20 minutes ago I got another 33 of them. And I sent two eMails to suse-linux-e-owner@xxxxxxxx already.
Martin