Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.3: buggy as hell
  • From: Richard <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 21:34:30 -0500
On Friday 06 May 2005 08:47 pm, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
> Yeah. I kind of figured no one had seen this problem because I posted
> to the list a couple times about it and no one responded. :):)
>
> Doesn't matter now.. 9.2 is a bad memory for me.

Ben, I still have that problem on one of my machines and have no idea how
to fix it. So far I've installed 9.3 on two machines and no problem, but
then I no longer use reiserfs, I went to jfs or xfs. Got tired of the
reiserfs mucking up the machine for no reason. Happened on three
different machines.

Looks like 9.3 is stable as a rock for me. Only 4 more machines to go.
Richard
--
Old age ain't for Sissies!