Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.3: buggy as hell
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 14:44:43 +0200
On Saturday 07 May 2005 14:17, Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:
> Forgot to tell: without this patch init forced a fsck for all
> filesystem in fstab (in /etc/init.d/boot.localfs), with automatic
> repair. Not what you want..

No, but not something you'd want to ignore either. It runs fsck with the -a
flag, which will only switch to full repair mode if there are errors flagged
in the file system. While this can take time, I don't think just bypassing it
is the correct log term fix. It would be better to find out why the file
system is flagged as broken

< Previous Next >