Re: [SLE] SUSE 9.3: buggy as hell
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 10:30:14 -0400

Just FYI - Suse 9.3 is on 4 systems here & now. I've encountered two
(2) errors out of all of them, and both were corrected the day I found
them. DAMN but 9.3 is fast! And I've got audio on my desktop for the
first time since 9.2 was installed. Crossover office is running,
VMware workstation is running, xine and xmms are running, firefox is
running...

I even went crazy & rebuilt my firewall/mail server/webserver system -
which is working perfectly!

If you can't make 9.3 work, don't blame 9.3.

Now if only I could remember to change the darned reply-to!!

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,

< Previous Next >