Re: [SLE] No system sounds (was KDM messages)
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 00:39:49 +0200
On Monday 09 May 2005 00:31, Susemail wrote:
> So if we have no sound is this a 'good' way to solve the problem?

I have seen many people mention this as a solution, so I guess it's 'good'. At
least if it works for you

I was just saying splitting the line in two is unnecessary, since it's exactly
the same as just deleting the first part of the line.

But it's not harmful either, so either way will have the same effect

< Previous Next >