Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: SuSE Ground Zero <suse_x@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:53:43 +0300

Aha .. so Seibt did not really left ... it is just a jurnalistic joke. Get real ...

So am I am a SuSE user from 5.3 version, for whom might it concern yes I hate Novell also Microsoft but I learned that I have to live with it. Lately Novell smashed everything about SuSE QA it is a fact, demonstrated by a every time lower quality 9.0 was best also 9.1 but 9.2 and 9.3 are jokes about the real linux experience. It is buying Imunix, why ? It was already present in Linux business !