Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:59:35 +0200
On Wednesday 11 May 2005 08:53, SuSE Ground Zero wrote:
> Aha .. so Seibt did not really left ... it is just a jurnalistic joke.
> Get real ...
>
> So am I am a SuSE user from 5.3 version, for whom might it concern yes I
> hate Novell also Microsoft but I learned that I have to live with it.
> Lately Novell smashed everything about SuSE QA it is a fact,

Not really. You have very few clues about what you're talking about.

> demonstrated by a every time lower quality 9.0 was best also 9.1 but 9.2
> and 9.3 are jokes about the real linux experience.

9.2 was made before the Novell purchase was fully complete. The only really
Novell thing about it is the graphics include a few logos.

Lots of people consider 9.3 to be the best suse version ever. You have a few
problems with it so you consider it garbage? I wonder who needs to get real
here.

> It is buying Imunix,
> why ? It was already present in Linux business !

Because they have quality products?

< Previous Next >