Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:17:39 -0400
Going back to the original Article in the Inquirer, they are talking only
about Richard Seibt, who certainly helped SuSE when he came on board, but
many times, being a division head is quite different from being a company
president. I would not put too much stock into this. My eyebrows would
raise if some of the other key players in SuSE or Ximian would jump ship.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix user group