Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: "Donn L Washburn" <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:48:20 -0500
Me too! I just hope Novell doesn't screw up SuSE 9.4 or 10. whatever.
It is one of the best full featured distros out there. I however, wish they would stop trying to act like Winblows. Taking control of everything. They are finally offering a runlevel control while loading.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 20:57:40 +0100