Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:22:25 -0500
On Wednesday 11 May 2005 01:53, SuSE Ground Zero wrote:
> So am I am a SuSE user from 5.3 version, for whom might it concern
> yes I hate Novell also Microsoft but I learned that I have to live
> with it. Lately Novell smashed everything about SuSE QA it is a fact,
> demonstrated by a every time lower quality 9.0 was best also 9.1 but
> 9.2 and 9.3 are jokes about the real linux experience.

Balderdash! That's absolute drivel and rubbish. I too have been using
SUSE since 5.3, and I say 9.3 is by far the best ever (and it's getting
rave reviews, even from eWeek!). Talk to some of the beta testers
before you say QA is "smashed".

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
"Greater coherence cannot be achieved. Not even the
Netherlanders have managed this." -Anton Webern