Re: [SLE] logitech mouse ( the one w/ a docking station ) can't scroll...
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:22:11 +0100
On 5/12/05, jfweber <jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It used to, So something changed somewhere, but why? OTH, My cordless
> keyboard is actually behaving better... SO, did I do something weird w/
> the settings , or???? There aren't that many choices.. esp. for a cordless
> keyboard/mouse setup.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Did you find a fix for it?? I googled
> and checked the support DB, but if it's there, I missed it...
>
> Tia
>
> --
>
> --

I use a Logitech wireless set up but on a Window$ PC. The only thing
I can think of is that I would first of all try swapping the channels
from mouse/keyboard to receiver/transmitter. It should just be a case
of pressing the recessed button in the mouse or keyboard just after
pressing the transmitter button. That's if it works the same as mine
:-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer