Re: [SLE] Installing on a laptop
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:41:27 +0200
* Sean Rima; <thecivvie@xxxxxxxxx> on 13 May, 2005 wrote:
Hello suse-linux-e,

I am going to buy 9.3 this week to install on my Fujitsu Siemens
Amilo laptop. This has a lan and wlan built in as wel as a touchpad
mouse.

9.3 is runnnig quite nicely on Fujitsu Amilo including wlan and touchpad
identified automatically during install. The only limitation is ATI
which is a 9700 SE card and those are yet not supporting the 3D under
linux ( I do not know if they do under windows as I have wiped out
windows that came preinstalled on the laptop)
--
Togan Muftuoglu |
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer | Please reply to the list;