Re: [SLE] Suse vs RH
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:19:22 -0700
Anders, Allen,

On Saturday 14 May 2005 13:40, Anders Johansson wrote:

> > > What do you mean by that exactly? The way you've worded this you
> > > could mean either SUSE or RedHat was the fastest...
> >
> > The sentence was quite unambiguous to me. What part did you find
> > confusing?
>
> For me it was "the response time is almost twice as quick". Time is
> quick?? :)

Presumably the author thought of "quick" as more or less synonymous with
"fast." The response time was shorter. The system responded more
quickly.

Presumably.

The rest of the tone was also favorable to SuSE in the SuSE vs. RedHat
comparison, so this interpretation is at least consistent.

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >