Re: [SLE] scrolling html in konqueror by keyboard SLOW, trails...
  • From: Vladimir Niksic <vniksic@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:23:27 +0200
AD Marshall wrote:
Any clues as to how to fix this:

* scrolling any html in konqueror by keyboard is painfully slow, producing
"trails" of moving text ; applies to <PgUp>, <PgDn>, <Space> and arrow keys,
not to <Home> or <End>;

* scrolling via mouse and scroll-bars is as fast as usual.

Try removing the smooth scroll feature, that was introduced with KDE 3.4, as far as I can see. Don't ask me how, I've been trying, but without much luck. Although, I didn't try all that hard, so you might have luck.