Re: [SLE] Webmin Utilization
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:37:45 -0400
On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:11:32 -0400, you wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 19:48 +0000, a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Is anyone currently using Webmin for anything in a production/mission
>> critical environment? If so, what has your experience been and would
>> you recommend the product?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>I have used it extensively and recommend it anyone. If you are using
>SuSE 9.3 it is not yet available but should be soon. I does ease the
>pain of configuring some components that don't come with a gui.

You can install from tarball on 9.3 - just tell it that you're running
9.2 - works fine. And to the OP - I've been using it for a year or so
too, works perfectly.

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,