Re: [SLE] Please Help ! gtk fonts
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 00:29:48 -0500
Bob:

El Sáb 21 May 2005 23:48, B. Stia escribió:
> Someone suggested gtk-qt-engine which is supposedly an applet to resolve
> these things between KDE and the gtk apps. Can't figure out how to run
> it and it is installed.

I am using gtk-qt-engine myself, and it does what you are asking for, namely
setting the font family, font size and the style for gtk applications
system-wide from within KDE. If v. 0.6 is installed correctly, it will be
accesible as a KDE Control Panel applet under the 'Appearance & Themes'
heading.

My system is still SuSE 8.2, but updated to KDE 3.4. I have compiled
gtk-qt-engine 0.6 from source. Read all about it and get the sources from
http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/gtk-qt.

Regards,
--
Andreas Philipp