Re: [SLE] Private emails
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:51:08 +0200
On Monday 23 May 2005 00:38, Anders Johansson wrote:
> If you're going to send me private emails asking questions, it's probably a
> good idea to not block my emails. It makes it difficult to respond
>
> David, this means you

David, you wanted to know what happened. Since I can't send mail to you
directly I'll have to post it here. Sorry to anyone else inconvenienced by
this

David, this is the response I get from your mail server. Either you or your
ISP has decided to block me. The bad part is that it's a generic error
message, so all I can see is that I'm blocked, not why

<dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>: host jefferson.patriot.net[209.249.176.3] said: 550
5.7.1 <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>... Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)