Printing from KMail on 9.3
  • From: Robert Paulsen <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:41:24 -0500
Hello,

When I try to print from KMail on SuSE 9.3 the printer light blinks a couple
of time but there is no output. Printing from KNode works just fine and both
seem to be using the same KDE printing subsystem. Worked for me on 9.1.

Also, I can print to PDF and then print the PDF OK. All other printing
applications I have run across so far work fine. It is just printing directly
to printer from KMail that is giving me problems.

Using CUPS to a network printer (HP2100M).

No error message in /var/log/*.

Has anyone else had a problem printing from KMail on 9.3?

  • No further messages