RE: [SLE] remastering suse 9.3 DVD
  • From: "Steve Kratz" <stevek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:00:29 -0500

> Who's got the exact way to remaster the R9 DVD to R5 ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> ps : i did have the 9.2 version script ...

My web server officially became an Ubuntu 5.04 server this past week
because of SuSE's silly dual-layer DVDs. The webserver's a tiny 1U
rackmount, and has a laptop DVD drive in it. Of course, it's one of the
ones that won't read DL discs.

Call it my protest, but after 9.2 and 9.3 leaving a bad taste in my
mouth (and broken KDM after updates, and a variety of other things that
should have been QC'd beforehand), I'm checking around to others...