Re: [SLE] remastering suse 9.3 DVD
  • From: Andrei Verovski <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:13:43 +0300
On Friday 27 May 2005 15:22, Laurent Renard wrote:
> Who's got the exact way to remaster the R9 DVD to R5 ?

I have this script tuned for 9.3. I took it from unknown source for
9.2, but it did not worked well for 9.3, some extra games had to be
removed in order to fit onto single-layer DVD, while one ¨rm¨ had to
be modified not to delete one required yast translation package.

If anyone want, I can e-mail this script.

***   with best regards
***   Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)
***   Mac, Linux, DTP, Programming Web Site
***
***   http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/