Install from Boot Floppies
  • From: "Andy Coleman" <acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:21:05 -0400
I'm trying to install 9.2 on an older machine that doesn't have a cdrom drive so I downloaded the floppy boot disks and module disks from the suse ftp site. In ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.2 I only see bootdisk1 bootdisk2 and bootdisk3 Every time I try to install I get to a certain point that asks me for bootdisk4. I've tried 1, 2, and 3 at this point and also the module disks to no avail. I googled and found absolutely nothing helpful.

Has anyone seen this silliness?
  • No further messages