[MAILER-DAEMONUndelivered Mail Returned to Sender]
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:17:34 -0400
OK, why is this guy not kicked off this list? There have been multiple
discussions on the list about this email addy, did anyone send a mail to
admins?

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:20:58 -0600 (MDT)
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is the Postfix program at host linux.local.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<gbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: deferred transport

Reporting-MTA: dns; linux.local
Arrival-Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:59:52 -0600 (MDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; gbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; deferred transport